Day-1: March 26, 2016 (Saturday)
Silver Jubilee Lecture
Day-2: March 27, 2016 (Sunday)
Working Session 1: Development Experience in India
Working Session 2: Development Experience worldwide
Day-3: March 28, 2016 (Monday)
Working Session 3: Theories of Development â€“ I
Working Session 4: Theories of Development â€“ II
Working Session 5: Development Theories beyond Economics
Day-4: March 29, 2016 (Tuesday)
Working Session 6: Gender and Development
Working Session 7: International Institutions and Development
Working Session 8: Role of State, Market and Civil Society in Development
Day-5: March 30, 2016 (Wednesday)
Day-1: June 24, 2016 (Friday)
Silver Jubilee Lecture
Day-2: June 25, 2016 (Saturday)
Working Session 1: Conceptual Base of Social Statistics
Working Session 2: Institutional Base of Statistical System in India – I
Day-3: June 26, 2016 (Sunday)
Working Session 3: Institutional Base of Statistical System in India – II
Working Session 4: Issues in Professional Competence
Working Session 5: New Benchmarking in Social Statistics in India
Day-4: June 27, 2016 (Monday)
Day-1: March 24, 2017 (Friday)
Silver Jubilee Lecture
Day-2: March 25, 2017 (Saturday)
Working Session 1: Development Challenges in Two States
Working Session 2: Travails in Colonial Times
Day-3: March 26, 2017 (Sunday)
Working Session 3: Political Processes in Bihar and Jharkhand
Working Session 4: Tryst with Indian Federalism
Working Session 5: Identity of Bihar: United or Fragmented
Day-4: March 27, 2017 (Monday)
Working Session 6: Jharkhand on the Cusp of Socio-political Change
Working Session 7: Jharkhand: Re-defining Challenges and Seeking Solutions
We request you to please ensure that you register for the correct International conference/s. Should you require any assistance at any point of time please do not hesitate to contact the Asian Development Research Institute via email: email@example.com.
The Asian Development Research Institute will not be liable for any refund under any circumstances. No refund will be made in case of any cancellation.
If you have any concerns or require clarification, please do not hesitate to contact us on email firstname.lastname@example.org.
By registering for the Asian Development Research Institute (ADRI) International Conferences through this registration form, you agree to abide by the following terms and conditions:
â€œParticipantâ€ means any person who completes this registration form.
1. The participant agrees to the cancellation policy on the website.
2. Registration for an International Conference has to be done in the manner determined by ADRI. The registration for the event is completed once ADRI confirms the registration in writing through an auto-generated acknowledgement email. ADRI reserves the right to accept or deny a participantâ€™s registration.
3. Transferring the registration to the participantâ€™s colleague is not allowed.
4. Registration Fees for the Conference does not include any Travel or accommodation charges.
5. While every reasonable effort will be made to adhere to the conference elements as informed, ADRIÂ reserves the right to change event dates, location/sites, and dietary options or omit event features, as it deems necessary and, in such situations, no refunds (full or partial) or alternative offers shall be given to the participant or his/her organization. ADRI also reserves the right to cancel the event, in which case the participant will be notified by email four weeks prior to the event date; ADRI will not accept liability for any losses and/or damages registered participants may suffer due to event alteration/cancellation.
6. It is the sole responsibility of the participant to secure his/her visa to the country of the event venue. ADRI will only send an invitation letter via email to the attendee for submission to the embassy/consulate. In the event that a participantâ€™s visa application is declined, no exceptions to the cancellation policy will be made.
7. Participants must arrange adequate travel, personal liability and health insurance prior to the event. ADRI is not responsible for the participantâ€™s hotel booking or any other itinerary.
8. Participation in any International Conferences organized by ADRI is at the risk of the participant. ADRI will not be responsible for any incident that happens to the participant during the event or while traveling to/from the event; neither is ADRI liable to damage to or loss of the participantâ€™s belongings during the event.
9. The participant acknowledges that the obligation of ADRI to organize the International conferences is not an obligation to achieve any result for the participant.
10. ADRI reserves the right to expel a participant from further participation in an International Conferences should ADRI, at its sole discretion, deem the participantâ€™s behavior inappropriate or offensive to other participants, or to ADRI employees.
11. Apart from the content of these terms and conditions, all information, guidelines, policies and rules as provided on the website concerning conferences are applicable to the conferences and to participants in those conferences.
12. ADRI is allowed to publish the name, institution, country and position of the participant on a list of participants for its conferences.
13. Neither the participant nor the participantâ€™s organization is allowed to distribute materials that promote any organization/activity. The participant needs to contact ADRI personnel (not the helpers) to seek permission, if he/she intends to distribute any material during the conference.